Wednesday, August 31, 2016

First Blog

1. The process was pretty simple to me, I already had an available email to use and it didnt take any time to set up the blog.

2. I expect to learn the various art styles and techniques, not so much to master them, but more so to just get a feel for them and a little background history on them.

3. I have taken several online classes and I can honestly say I am very comfortable with them and the work load.

4. I feel like I can Relate most to the point that was brought up about failing at what you care for the most and losing sleep with trying to balance a fulltime academic schedule and working a part time job. Being in my 3rd year here, I had to accept the fact that I am going to lose sleep at times where the workload is heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment