Thursday, December 15, 2016

Reflections of AED 200

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
I expected to learn about the different art styles and cultures that claim them. I also expected tons of art projects. My expectations were met.
2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?
I still agree with my initial posting. Art is the way a person, group or object is expressed. Art is unique and serves a lot of meaning.
3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
My favorite artist is still Leonardo DaVinci. After taking the course I am open minded to a lot more now. Along the course of the class I can say I started to fall towards Vincent Van Gogh.

4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
I still feel the same about online courses. I enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment